1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stug 3 Crew & Infantry Set 1:16

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by FlaBtl (Sfl) 606, Dec 19, 2021.

1. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice share, thanks. The figures don't look quite as refined as those from the likes of Alpine or Jeff Shiu or (when you could get them) S&T, but are still perfectly serviceable nonetheless.

WWII German stuff doesn't interest me anywhere near as much as it used to, but I like to keep my finger on the pulse and it's good to see the large-scale armour genre expanding because they build up into very impressive models. One of these days I *will* build that 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger that's been waiting patiently in my stash since it first appeared in 2008!

- Steve
    Redcap likes this.
  3. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    We will see how they look like and how the fit in the 1:16 scale figure universe :D
    I already ordered one set of them and will do a review of them.
    Trep, Babelfish and Redcap like this.
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Unless it is the photos, there is something seriously wrong with the hands which look like bunches of bananas at the end of their wrists! The faces look a bit 'so-so' as well and as Steve said, not as refined as Alpine of JS figures in the same scale.

I have the 'Das Werk' 1/16 Stug III kit on order and so, I look forward to your review and assessment of them.
    Gary
    Babelfish likes this.
  5. Sgt. Red Active Member

Got two of those tanks on order and im surley buying the third.
  6. Billy Dickinson PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Interesting.. not so much from the figure viewpoint…. But is Heller affiliated to Das Werk now or is it just pure coincidence ?
    Billy
  7. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    The heller stug is the trumpeter one which was announced 4 years ago. But takom / das werk was faster with bringing it out. I also just got the email that the figures are packed and will be delivered the next days.
    Billy Dickinson likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Thanks for sharing these

Do agree with Gary ref the fingers on them though

Look forward to the review from you

Nap
    Henk likes this.
  9. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    For 1/16 scale, these look seriously unimpressive. The commander seems more interested in playing air guitar with his unfeasibly large hands, the loader is having a serious "Kim Kardassian pouting" look to him, and I hope that the infantryman suffers from photographic perspective malfunction, because he looks like he's lost. Note to sculptors, static figures never look good with their mouth open...
  10. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
  11. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    The panzer 111, will be on my to get list for sure..