1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Strelets Medieval Britain (Pt 2)

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Paul, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Paul Active Member

Germany
    Another Handfull finished from the increasingly hard to find and increasingly expensive Strelets Medieval Britain set.
    I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again, Strelets definately needs to re-issue this lot.
    This was part one
    [IMG]
    IMHO, the bod hobbling on one foot really has a look of being downcast about his injury.
    [IMG]
    At PSR they refer to this pair as a Doctor and attendant. This is Logical but they could easily be used Cooks or handworkers.
    [IMG]
    My Axe is bigger than yours.
    [IMG]
    The bod on the left I reckon is supposed to be leading a nag, which, when I find a suitable one (with or without rider) he´ll need rebasing....I loath rebasing!!!
    [IMG]
    If the double bod "vignettes" are counted as individuals, that makes 15 painted from the 33 foot bods in the set. At this rate I should have the foot bods finished in..? ...2021 :)

Continue reading...
    DEL likes this.