1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Strange Love"

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by kellerkind, Jul 27, 2014.

1. kellerkind Well-Known Member

Germany
    I'm verry proud to present here the result of the first collaboration between Götz Siepmann and me. This project startet in the late Summer of 2013 with the first telephone calls and ideas and was finished after a long way of sculpting, model making and painting at the World Expo in Stresa this year. It was a time full of fun, new technics, cloudy and conflicting ideas and so on. And I never want to miss one minute of this chrazy months. Many thanks to Götz to stick it out!

It's a verry interesting thing, to build a projekt as a teamwork and I can recommend every one, to try this too. You will learn a lot.
    So, enjoy this „Strange Love“ and best regards,
    Martin and Götz

Scale: 1:24 (75mm )

IMG_2774.JPG IMG_2775.JPG IMG_2789.JPG IMG_2801.JPG IMG_2785.JPG
  2. swralph A Fixture

Excellent work all round.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    strange story, but great sculpt.

Marc
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    This is a beautiful piece of work, lots of lovely details and some really excellent techniques involved from the worn paint on the carriage to the slimey look of the creature on the ground. The creature reminds me if the original Thing movie
    Ben
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Brilliant work.(y)
  6. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Hillelane and Siepmannpark are not bad :cool: Have you changed something during taken the pictures? The poster on the wagon changed. The wethering on the wagon is great
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Great work from both of you ...... a bit disturbing though :D
    Beautifully modelled and painted ...... top class(y)
    Bravo
    Derek
  8. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Lovely!:joyful:

Cheers,
    Pedro.
  9. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Certainly different and very well done.
    Cheers
    John
  10. kellerkind Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hi,
    a big sorry for my late answers, but I was verry buysy the last days.
    Many thanks for your nice comments :)
    @figurelover- yes you are right. That's one of the monsters I had in my mind while I sculpted this creature
    @Ulrich- great, you discovered this little linguistic joke :))) At this pics I changed nothing. But there are a lot of older pics, I made a few days before this ones. Perhaps you had seen some of them. Here are all posters the same ones.

So boys, thanks for watching and best regards,
    Martin :)