1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stormtroopers

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Robin, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hello

Stormtroopers would like to announce the release of two figures today a 120mm and a 54mm.

The 120mm figure is a SS Hauptscharfuhrer from the Ost Front and represents the uniform from 1943-45. This figure retails for £32 46euros $57
  2. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hello

Stormtroopers would like to announce the release of two figures today a 120mm and a 54mm.

The 120mm figure is a SS Hauptscharfuhrer from the Ost Front and represents the uniform from 1943-45. This figure retails for £32 46euros $57
  3. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    The 54mm figure is of Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni famouye for leading a revolt against the Romans in ad60-61. The figure retails for £12.50 18 Euros $22

They can both be ordered by clicking the below link or emailing me at robin @stormtroopers.co.uk we can accept all major credit cards. Postage is free to the UK

Stormtroopers
  4. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    The 54mm figure is of Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni famouye for leading a revolt against the Romans in ad60-61. The figure retails for £12.50 18 Euros $22

They can both be ordered by clicking the below link or emailing me at robin @stormtroopers.co.uk we can accept all major credit cards. Postage is free to the UK

Stormtroopers
  5. Patrick Kirk New Member

Robin,
    Excellent...can't wait to see these painted up...
    I am most impressed with the crisp detail of Stormtroopers figgers...Stuart is a phenomial sculptor; it's nice to have him back!
    All the best my friend...

Patrick
  6. Patrick Kirk New Member

Robin,
    Excellent...can't wait to see these painted up...
    I am most impressed with the crisp detail of Stormtroopers figgers...Stuart is a phenomial sculptor; it's nice to have him back!
    All the best my friend...

Patrick
  7. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Stuart Hale - that's Milliman isn't he? Yes he's a good sculptor with original idea's. I met him in the past (looooooong ago!) and he's a very kind person as well.

If I'm correct, he's interested also in British Napoleonics, especially Riflemen and Light infantry.... I'd love to see him do a pair of a 95th Rifleman and a 52nd Light infantryman at Waterloo in 120mm, that would make a splendid piece!

Good stuff, and if Stormtroopers will do some 120mm napoleonics and wwII allied forces (=how about a British Para?) then I might become a regular customer. (y) (y) (y)
  8. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Stuart Hale - that's Milliman isn't he? Yes he's a good sculptor with original idea's. I met him in the past (looooooong ago!) and he's a very kind person as well.

If I'm correct, he's interested also in British Napoleonics, especially Riflemen and Light infantry.... I'd love to see him do a pair of a 95th Rifleman and a 52nd Light infantryman at Waterloo in 120mm, that would make a splendid piece!

Good stuff, and if Stormtroopers will do some 120mm napoleonics and wwII allied forces (=how about a British Para?) then I might become a regular customer. (y) (y) (y)
  9. ray caruana Member

Malta
    stormtroopers

I got to know your business through this site and really wish my gray army was smaller so that I could buy a few models from your collection.I'm impressed with Boudica could be because I like ancients but the model really deserves a big thumbs up!

regards
    Ray C.
    SSM-IPMS MALTA