1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Stormtroopers Tatham-Warter bust 4 fun

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by gothicgeek, Jun 16, 2010.

1. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Carl ... cheers mate :)

Mitsutaka ... Many thanks :)

Finished ?

Virtually :) I have a bit of tidying up to do and sort out the Para wings on the right arm...

He is quite dirty now, I added dry Pastel powder today and some Tamiya weathering master mud.... removed a lot of it but tried to leave enough to make him look grubby :)

The lovely piece of wood I'm using as the plinth came from our own member " Chippy " and the angle just matches the umbrellas, a happy chance!

Thanks Chippy and good to meet up with you at figureworld :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Black Berny New Member

Germany
    That is what I name a nearly perfect sulpt- and paintjob !!!!

I wish I could do it in the same way....

(y) (y) (y)
  3. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb bit of painting, set of wonderfully with one of Chippie's bases.
    What's next Mark?
    Carl.
  4. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Berny ... Many thanks :) Lots and lots of practice is the key this is about my 30 something piece in acrylics in 2 1/2 years ... YEAH! GOOOO OBSESSION !! :)

Carl ... Thanks again :) I'm In a Para zone at the moment, A personal project is the DML Fallschirmjager, I have APMs Para in jump order 1944 almost ready for primer and I'm doing A stormtrooper box top for the Para officer Arnhem :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Carl ... Thanks again I'm In a Para zone at the moment, A personal project is the DML Fallschirmjager, I have APMs Para in jump order 1944 almost ready for primer and I'm doing A stormtrooper box top for the Para officer Arnhem.
    Not much then Mark. Great start on that one.
    Carl.
  6. carl reid A Fixture

England
    Great work Mark,

I hope you enjoyed it mate!

Carl
  7. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Thank you for the mention on the base mark , I was happy to send you a piece as your work is always outstanding , It was good to meet up with you last weekend at Figure World
    chippy