1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stormtrooper Miniatures 1/9 scale Bust, Germanic Frank Warrior, 5th Century BC

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Martin Philpott, Nov 30, 2015.

1. stormtrooper miniatures Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input.

We have decided to make a change to reviews in future.

Stuart
  2. Desdichado New Member

Not Martin? Will SM gear still be on that page?
  3. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    I suspect not PF.....don't entirely blame them.
  4. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    Review - as far as I understand the word - means an inspection of pro`s and con`s of a subject. Nevertheless there is the word "view" hidden in it and so the personal view of the writer (or reviewer :)) is naturally involved.
    I always appreciate good pics and sometimes they are contradictive to the accompanying text in my view. In this case I still appreciate the time and effort somebody else took to "open the box" for me.
    I don`t see a problem with a one-sided ultra-positive text next to good pictures that allow me to come to my own conclusions and on the other hand don`t feel that PF has become such a bad place. It´s a hobby and we should get along with each other. My two cents.
    Cheers, Martin
  5. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    As I painter of this figure I like to hear critics I guess is the same for the sculptor, but in my personal opinion a critic should come next with a possible solution according with the person who do the critics, I mean, not all critics comment has to be negative and leave it there, I think is better first to say the critic and then a solution or possible solution in a positive way to fix what he consider a mistake.
    Remember that this is a subjective art, cause all art is subjective (some people like it some others don't). Please next time that someone say a critic about a figure please also comment about a solution to fix what he consider an error.
    tomifune and housecarl like this.