1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Stormin' Norman - WIP1

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ferris, May 22, 2010.

1. Ferris A Fixture

Here's some more progress on Gen. Schwarzkopf. Man those 'chocolate chips' are tedious to do...:confused:
    All the green is still only basecoat, just to get some idea of contrast.

Also made a start with the groundwork. I'll keep it simple and dusty. Note that I didn't sprinkle sand on the Magic Sculp. I'm trying to simulate really fine dust and will use just painting and pastels.

Pedro, David, Marcel, Dénes: thanks for the encouragement!

Cheers,
    Adrian

Attached Files:

2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I'm sure that you have gone off chocolate. Excellent work on the camo though.
    Carl.
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi Adrian,

the camouflage are very well reproduced(y):)
  4. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Adrian,

I know painting camoflague patterns is tedious work, but man, when they are done well they look amazing. So far the jacket looks spot on. Keep up the good work mate.
  5. Ferris A Fixture

Carl, yup, enough chips for the moment, but have to re-gather my enthusiasm for the trousers...

Hi Pedro, thanks buddy.

Tony, I have some plain-coloured stuff in th epipe-line. This camo sure slows production...! Thanks man.

Am working on the webbing and other green parts now. Hope to post an update soon.

Thanks for your encouraging comments guys!

Adrian
  6. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Adrian, excellent painting so far and can only echo the comments in regard to the great camo. (y)

Cheers Ken