1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stefano's next projects

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Stefano Borin, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    first one "11° hussar Crimea"
    the second one "russian Hussar imperial Guard Crimea"

11th Hussar, Crimea

[IMG]

Russian Hussar of Imperial Guard, Crimea

[IMG]

Thanks Stefano............I look forward to seeing these figures come to life.
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Stefano, I too am looking forward to seeing these new sculptures, they are going to be terrific.

I just received your article and the photos; I'm in the process of translating it.

Continua il buon lavoro.

Ciao
    Roc.
  3. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Amazing pieces in my opinion Stefano. I'm big fan of that period and it will be a joy to see those photos turned into figures.
    Are you gonna make any of them commercially available?? Please? Please? xexexexe

Xenofon
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Stefano,

This are great paintings. I hope you do the sculpting of one of these figures in a SBS, so we all can enjoy the making of a great figure.

Marc
  5. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Dear Russian Hussar
    Thank you very much for your reply
    This is a project for a collector
    who sent to me the Photos
    Actually there are not problems
    the question is to specify what I'm goig to do, so I realy aprexiate your helo.
    The figure will be ready for the half of November.

Stefano