1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stefano Sartorello Studio

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by joepanzer, Dec 16, 2004.

1. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

Hi to all, i want indicate the web location of a big artist, I hope you can visit web location and appreciate pictures.
    Bye
    Joepanzer

1965 Stefano Sartorello, was born in Biella, he lives and works in Quittengo, a small village in the Biella prealpine area. This area is full of history and natural wildlife such as uncontaminated woods and natural habitats for several kinds of wild animals that are sheltered there. Stefano Sartorello has been greatly inspired by this habitat.
    e-mail studio@stefanosartorello.com
    Stefano Sartorello Studio
    Stefano Sartorello proposes in this website a collection of pictures with some of his works.
    A showcase that lets you share enthusiastically the passion binding all the lovers of miniatures in the world.

Planning and creating sculptures
    Miniature soldiers for collections
    Horses and knights
    Dolls
    Animals
    Portraits
    Gadgets
    Bronzes statues
    The creation of sculptures on scale.

Dragone dell'Imperatrice 1812 - 54mm
    [IMG]
  2. dario966 New Member

bravissimo!
    Mr. Merklein has a rival in Messer Sartorello, and we'all, the historical miniatures enthusiasts, have another great sculptor of horses and soldiers to look forward to
    Bravissimc!
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    hello Marco,

Great to see you enjoy the PF.
    Are you gonna sell this nice figures.

Hope to here more from you.

Marc
  4. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    AMAZING FIGURE!!! no comments.....
    ER
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very fine work and a nice website.~Gary
  6. Joe Hudson Active Member

United-States
    Hello Marco,

Really nice. I am just now trying my hand at a few Napoleonics and this one is really nice. I would also like to welcome you to PF.

Joe