1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Steampunk

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Don, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Don Well-Known Member

Guys, just a question about these fasinating figures. Hope to be going to Euro this year and wondering if anyone will have any Steampunk figures on display or for sale.
    Would really like to look one over before I get round to purchasing. I know Scale 75 will have the new one out, but any others?

Don
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Don...El Greco carry Guild of Harmony figures. I've got Steampunk Dorothy, I'll bring it along tonight.
    D
  3. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    I don't know about Euro, but you can get some neat stuff from Industria Mechanika (aka Fitchenfoo).
    http://industriamechanika.com/blog/shop-industria-mechanika/
    A bit of a warning though, I've been waiting for over 3 1/2 months for a shipment of figures that they claim is due to castings from their supplier being lost in the mail. Although occasionally on his website he provides an update for the replacements, I can't help but to wonder as surely it doesn't take that long to re-cast and I'm starting to get frustrated. However, I bought the Hornethopter and Mechanical Fish from him without any real problems.
    Gary
  4. Don Well-Known Member

Thanks Gary, sounds like their caster is lost in the mail. Will wait to see Dels tonight before making my mind up.
    Del will look forward to Dorothy tonight. An offer she doesn............

Don
  5. Don Well-Known Member

Just looked up the site Industria Mechanica, you gave me Gary, wonderful stuff will be browsing here for hours if not days.
    Thanks for that and I think some off it may be worth 3 1/2 months wait.

Don