1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Standardbearer-Royal Guard Grenadeers (Finished)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Marcel, Dec 30, 2008.

1. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Marcel stunning painting !!! the flag is a masterpiece .. bravo !!

Cheers Stefano
  2. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is one of my favourite painted figures of the year,exellent job Marcel,cant wait to see this figure placed with others next year.

All the best mate

Steve
  3. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Guy,Andy, Jason, Costas, Christos, Vergilius, Maurizio, Roger, Xenofon, Ray, Serkan, Stephen, Dimitris, IIIcorps , Al, Andrea, Marc, John, Tommi, Stefano and Steve Thanks for the great compliments, well appreciated!

Guy, Andy, Stefano: most of the flag details are sculpted on the flag which made painting it a bit easier.

Costas: I´m planning to place the figure in a city scene in Naples.

Vergilius: Painting the words wasn´t easy. I´m not totally satisfied with them maybe I will rework them in the future.

Roger: Yes indeed he is from the kingdom of Naples

Jason, Stephen: I´m quiet satisfied with the whites and glad you like them, probably the best I have done sofar.

Andrea: All the best for you also in 2009

Marc: For sure there are many more even better painters here in the Netherlands.
    Antwerp is pointed in my agenda, and I´m looking forward seeing you and your club members there.

Steve: After seen many beautiful vignette´s I want to create one myself.

Regards,
    Marcel.