1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Stalingrad Figures done!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jan 11, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Beautiful figures !Kudos to the builder Really love the mud effect.Saw Enemy At The Gates 4 times(!) and your figures really remind me of the way the Russians looked in the movie.Keep up the good work and get the vignette finished soon :lol: Cheers !Kenneth (y)
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Beautiful figures !Kudos to the builder Really love the mud effect.Saw Enemy At The Gates 4 times(!) and your figures really remind me of the way the Russians looked in the movie.Keep up the good work and get the vignette finished soon :lol: Cheers !Kenneth (y)
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys! Thanks, really appreciate your comments :) They were a lot of fun to do!
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys! Thanks, really appreciate your comments :) They were a lot of fun to do!
  5. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Awesome Anders! (y) I really like the weathering, espeacially the mud covered helmet.
  6. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Awesome Anders! (y) I really like the weathering, espeacially the mud covered helmet.
  7. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, Nice job. It will be interesting to see them paired up with the groundwork. Go crazy on the groundwork. It will give you the chance to add some neat debris.~Gary
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, Nice job. It will be interesting to see them paired up with the groundwork. Go crazy on the groundwork. It will give you the chance to add some neat debris.~Gary
  9. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Looking really good Anders

Looking forward to seeing the end result

Robin
  10. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Looking really good Anders

Looking forward to seeing the end result

Robin
  11. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looking great, (y) lots of action!
  12. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looking great, (y) lots of action!
  13. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders,

Nice work. I really like the weathering! :) Looking forward to seeing it all together.

Joe
  14. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders,

Nice work. I really like the weathering! :) Looking forward to seeing it all together.

Joe
  15. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the comments, means a lot to me :) I should have the whole thing done and have pictures posted tonight!
  16. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the comments, means a lot to me :) I should have the whole thing done and have pictures posted tonight!