1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

SS Sturmbanfhurer of Artillery, 2° SS Panzer Divis

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ernest, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hello, this is the new figure I'm about to start, this figure is just amazing, high quality production, almost no mold visible lines and fit very well. I wan to dedicate this figure to Luca Marchetti and his big company Pegaso Models... :)
    see you soon
    ER

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Ernesto I can't wait to see this figure painted from your hands. Good work.

Xenofon
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ernest, With a figure of that quality it will paint itself. I can't wait to see what you do with it.~Gary
  4. yoshi Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Hi Ernest,
    Just saw this figure last weekend for the first time on their site. So, I'm jalous to see that you have him already. And sure I will follow you with hopefully a SBS on this one. Would appreciate it very much. ;) :lol:
    Good luck on this one and keep up the good work Ernest ;)
  5. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hello guys I'm working with the eyes, still some progress..you have to excuse me about the pic quality but is very hard to take a good picture of the eyes because the cap makes to much shadow over the eyes :(
    hope you like it...
    ER

[IMG]
  6. MattS Active Member

United-States
    Amazing sculpt. Thanks for posting the pics.
  7. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Look forward to seeing this one as well.

Joe
  8. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    I just got the kit myself too, Ernesto; you're right, it's an AWESOME piece of work !!! Looking forward to your SBS on the finishing process. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  9. zyclyon Active Member

Singapore
    Hola Ernesto,

Looks like it's off to an excellent start. And judging from the wonderful work that you've putting out, this will be off to an even more excellent finish too!

Un Abrazo,

Calvin
  10. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Keep us posted Ernest,
    looking forward to see updates!
    best regards
    christos
  11. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    I was fortunate enough to see it close and have it in my hands for much hour, when judging at San Savino show, 2 weeks ago, when Diego presented for the first time there. The sculpting of Andrea is amazing, and Diego;s painting is the ultimum completion.

On the raincoat, the paint work is really unbelievable in texturingit and as for the highlights theyre os natural and subtle that i was looking and couldnt identify if they werepaitned on it or i was judt imagining, they were. Ihave good closeups of this figure, so if you need anything , just tell me .

I wishyou a nice and pleasent work

costas
  12. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work Ernesto

Costas, you are a lucky man.

marc
  13. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    It's a awesome figure. Can't wait to see it painted
  14. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Thanks guys I hope to start the face today and post new pics...
    Costas I sent you a PM

ER
  15. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    It is amazing figure... Good luck, my friend!
    Keep us posted.

cheers!
    Artur
  16. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hi guys I'm just starting the face, still working on it, needs some final high lights and of course the cap and the hair, hope you like it...
    see you soon
    ER

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  17. angus147258 New Member

May I ask what colors you normally use to paint faces?
    Thanks,
    Jake
  18. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hello normaly I use differnts colors for the faces, depends of the character, in this case I used a mix of BEIGE RED + CORK BROWN + CAD. UMBER RED + BASIC SKINTONE Lights BASE + BASE SKINTONE highlights BASIC SKIN TONE Shadows BASE + CAD. UMBER RED Depp shadows CAD. UMBER RED + CAD BROWN
  19. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Ernest, not sure what else to add that hasn't been said 1,000 times here or or on another post of yours....... ;) :lol: Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing this completed by your talented brushes so.....enough responding! Get back to painting! :lol:

Jim Patrick
  20. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking good Ernest. Keep on painting ;)