1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Ss Panzer Officer 1944 Normandie

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by gondorff, Nov 6, 2012.

1. gondorff New Member

First time to paint the face using AV.Also first time to post a new Thread here.
    Painting the cloth using Tamiya color.
    I used to be a a Tank or armor car fan,but I have twin this year,considering their health, I turned to be a AV fan.
    Forgive about my poor English ,you know it's hard living in China.photos were taken by mobilephone,and at last ,I set this officer a place in my wheel.

Attached Files:

Karlosfandango and sd0324 like this.
  2. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The natural light pictures do it the most justice. I think it looks great especially for a first time using Acrylics. I like the camo also.
    gondorff likes this.
  3. gondorff New Member

thx,it's quite ture that the natural light justice the model quite better than the picture looks like.
  4. Paul-H Member

United-States
    Looking good, although on a more critical level I would have preferred a little less red on the cheeks, makes him look like he has makeup on, but again that's just a personal thing, many others do like the man wearing makeup look, just look at some of the award winners out there. But at the end of the day you are painting for yourself first and obviously I respect that.

Paul
  5. gondorff New Member

It's not so red in the nature light,I think the low quility of my phone camera and strong light of desk lamp leads to that.THANKS for the Encourage,powerful to a newbie.
  6. gondorff New Member

painting Armor was what i'm more good at,i think;)

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      476.3 KB
      Views:
    • alt2.jpg
      alt2.jpg
      File size:
      66.6 KB
      Views:
  7. Edson Member

Mexico
    The face tones are great, and I like de camo too, keep the good work!

Cheers
    Ed