1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique ss bust conversion REDONE

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by sam b, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sam b Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi all , after posting the bust a few days ago and taking on what some people said I thought I’d have a rethink ...... so I re did the right arm so it is now sitting on the stock of the MP40 , I tried sorting the join of the left arm I'm not sure how well it worked but I’ve learnt from it ( which is good ) , I’ve added the mag pouch witch I cut and glued to give it a curve and I put the left hand glove behind the p08 holster witch I made from magic sculpt I am quite happy with how it turned out.
    The MP40 and mag pouches are from Stu Hale at stromprooters .. Thanks mate .Its now re primed and ready for painting.
    Let me know your thoughts on him , I know I’m no Carl Read but I think I’m improving which is what it’s all about .

Ta sam (y)

Attached Files:

Trep and mark761214 like this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Some anatomy and drapery issues Sam. But as you say, your improving, and thats the main thing.
    Looking forwards to the paint job.
    Carl.
  3. Dr Force A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice one Sam it's much better. It just makes you appreciate the amazing talents of sculptors when you try it yourself. Drapery and the sense of real world gravity on clothing is very difficult to achieve. I think you have made a good job of a difficult conversion and will enjoy watching this evolve(y)