1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

SPOT THE BALL

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Bluesking, May 10, 2005.

1. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Here is the finished diorama. I think I could have done a much better job, but it is my first attempt at a scratchbuilt diorama and therefore part of the learning process.

Attached Files:

2. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    another view

Attached Files:

3. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    And another

Attached Files:

4. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    And one last view

Attached Files:

5. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Excellent work Stephen! A really ambitious project but well worth the effort, it's really very unique. Well done!
  6. nagashino New Member

Blimey Stephen - looks like our local girls school on Wednesday games afternoon!

Seriously, this is one excellent dio, and I agree with Leigh, a very novel subject.

Are indians your speciality?

Regards

Phil
  7. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Hello Blues Brother,

It's a GREAT first time sculpt, not only for the result but the ambition you displayed and the boldness of your approach.

Like with everything, details are always perfectible but hell, the seeds are all there.

Keep on rollin', rollin', rollin', ... ;)

(y) (y)

Q.
  8. PHIL WALDEN Member

Hi Stephen, great concept mate, full of action good body contact sport, and from a period of topical interest,good stuff. Phil.
  9. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Fantastic work Stephen..........I love your scene depicting the Indians favorite contact sport.
  10. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    You are all too kind. But you are my inspiration - wait to you see the next one !!!!! ;)