1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Spartan bust

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ronaldo, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Ronaldo A Fixture

This is a WIP almost finished.
    The El Greco Spartan which I bought about five years ago at Euro , came out the box many times and just got tucked away again , he's out for good now , the hair is still wet as only painted it this morning so shinning a bit .
    My camera seems to blast out all the shading detail these days since it was in for repair ; I swear cannon build in life span in every thing they do . as usual if you turn the camera side up the bloody pic comes out side ways on PF

IMG_5556.JPG
    Nicolaos likes this.
  2. Nicolaos Well-Known Member

He looks very good until now! Keep the good job!
    Cheers,
    Nicolae
  3. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Nice one Ron.The reds look great and i look forward to seeing him when he's finished.I too have problems with taking pictures with my camera,which to me,is the worst part of the hobby:unsure:
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Very nice and great reds.