1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Spartacus 1/9

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by pokrad, Sep 22, 2011.

1. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    No much free time for sculpting lately, but started blocking of Sparatavus full figure 1/9:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

gordy and Tommi like this.
  2. antonio argudo Well-Known Member

Spain
    Hi Darko :cool:!
    nice start, glad to see u back here mate!
    iSpartacus is a great subjet, this is going to be cool, whats he doing in that position? holding something in his hand?
    I know you are just on the first phase of it but I would recomend you to reduce the torso size and fade those big six-pack (jelous lol), I did a quick ps retouch to easy visualize, sorry about my drawing control with the mouse, hope it helps, grettings mate
    cheers(y)
    [IMG]
  3. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    Sure Antonio, torso is oversized, and also have some problems with the right leg, but this is still in the phase where I just "slaped" the armature with big chunks of clay. - will need your opinions later in the process ;)

I planned to put the Roman shield on the ground - right hand will just hold the top of the shield, and the left hand raised to protect eyes from the sun (like he is looking something in distance)...
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looking good (y) Nice tips Antonio :cool:
  5. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    Smal progress:

[IMG]
    antonio argudo likes this.
  6. antonio argudo Well-Known Member

Spain
    great Darko, it's on the good direction, the anatomy is getting very natural!:cool:
    greetings mate!
  7. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    Thx mate !
    I'm so nervous cause in a week I hardly got one hour free to work on it :(