1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Soviet tank crew wwii- scale 1/10

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by offo, Apr 16, 2014.

1. offo A Fixture

Hi friends, this bust will produce a Czech company Black Dog. Busta is currently in production. Expected by end May
    UF at that size photograph is to see some imperfections that the small scale not seen.
    Thanks again friends.
    Palo
  2. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    offo likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Palo ,

Thats good news definately look out for this end of May .....as for the larger picture ...not intended to show any imperfections just to show the wonderful work you have done .

Hopefully we will see more from the Russian Army ..perhaps a Marshall in full dress uniforms???

Nap
    offo likes this.
  4. bigtodd PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Palo,

This is Brilliant!!!

Thank you for sharing your sculptures with the rest of us. I know I will make you proud when I get my hands on one and paint it.

Brilliant!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
    napoleonpeart and offo like this.
  5. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Absolutně nádherná busta. Tvář a její charakter jsou fakt výborný, skvělý draperie, celkově je to skvělá busta. Gratuluju kamaráde...

Absolutely great bust. Excellent face of character, great drapery, overall it's a great, great bust. Congrats, my friend ...

Cheers Borek
    napoleonpeart and offo like this.
  6. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    Beautiful sculpting Palo, the jacket and the face are extremely well done. A must have for me. Regards, SG:)(y)(y)
    offo likes this.