1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique South Saskatchewan Rifles 1942

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ChaosCossack, Oct 8, 2013.

1. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    I've been reading some snippets from a few different books on-line... The most detailed accounts came from a book (I believe) is called "Brave men of the Prairies" that have a ton of direct quotes from men of the SSR. I also had the honour of reading my grandfather's official post-action report that my aunt found... always amazes me how nonchalant they were when they recounted these horrific events.
  2. tiberius57 A Fixture

Canada
    Looks very good! Hope to see this dio at Ajax!
    Cheers,
    Zeno
  3. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Thanx Zeno,
    Finished it today... will definitely be entering it at Ajax this weekend. I will post a completed thread here shortly... just have to transfer the pics from my camera.
    See you Saturday

Colin
    tiberius57 likes this.