1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sorry, your boy is dead...

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Black Army, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hello!

I work on this vignette (Scale:1/48) for a while. The storry: Hungary, 1944.The parents (a wife and a father - officer of the Hungarian Royal Airforce) wanted to visit they son, who is a Messerschmidt pilot. But he was killed in a fight with USAF Mustangs in the early morning. His friend must tell that...
    Figures aren't ready. Sculpting materialls were: Magic Sculp and Pro Create.

Comments are wellcome!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    gruesome story but very original subject!
    don't forget to post the finished pieces
  3. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Thank you! Originaly the figure group doesn't have a titel, just "visitors on the airfield" but I have taken the first photos and I say oh, it's look like so as a bad dialogue, where the pilot tell the worry news. Next I will search a happy story, it seems people hate me for this vignette :(
  4. petit belge New Member

Belgium
    Let them 'hate' (ore more proper 'don't like the subject'), it's a great idea! I would have done the same. Like it and special because it are so thiny little figures, 1:48! My Lord!
  5. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Thank for your kind words! ;)
  6. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    I have finished the dog.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi Balazs,

nice sculpting! Will you paint an airplane to them too?
    Thanks
    Denes
  8. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Hello Dénes,

good idea, but I didn't build airplanes since 1996. I'm afraid I would have problems ;) and a Messesrchmidt is so big for the vignette :)

Attached Files: