1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sometimes........

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by fogie, Nov 30, 2019.

1. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    .............the only thing to do is RUN !!!

Mike

harbour wall.jpg
  2. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Well..... if that's the only thing you got to do pilgrim......HAUL ASS...……………….....…..:D
  3. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Narrowly escaped being washed off the harbour wall and got a disparaging eye-roll from the Harbour Master for my stupidity. The worst thing about it was knowing he was right and catching hell from Mrs F when I got home !!
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A couple of years back in Portugal I was dragged under by a wave a fraction of that size just a few yards offshore and it was bloody terrifying as it broke right on top of me (the beach was relatively steep, hence the larger waves). Absolutely nothing I could do as it whirled me around under water and pushed me down, no use panicking so I just relaxed and hoped for the best until what seemed like an eternity later (but was probably only a few seconds) it dumped me unceremoniously back onto the beach. I'd always fancied a go at surfing ... but not after that experience! :eek:

I don't go into the sea any further than my knees now. Seeing that photo gave me a case of the heebeegeebees.

- Steve
    OldTaff likes this.
  5. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You're right, Steve, it can be seriously scary... the green wet stuff on the left of the picture is not far off ten metres high. Visitors here are
    always putting themselves in harm's way ...............the rest of us like to think we have more sense ( he said ruefully !!)

Mike
    Babelfish likes this.