1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Something that's been keeping me busy..

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Henk, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The last few weeks I've been working on some of these for my local shop. It's one of those seaside corner shop places, selling all and everything, including a surprisingly large amount of scale models. Mostly planes and ships, you know the kind of stuff, that what which we all started out on as young wippersnappers :cool:. He's also a stockist of Warhammer stuff, which doesnt really do it for me, but I do like the Citadel paints, so I've been popping in and out. He asked me if I wanted some discontinued stock, and if I minded painting some up for him, for a display. Would I... :D.

Anyway, and now for something completly different..

20211120_185308 (2).jpg 20211120_184759 (2).jpg 20211120_185203 (2).jpg 20211120_185147 (2).jpg
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Excellent job

Mobo
    Oda and Henk like this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Henk

Nice one , you certainly had lots of fun with these , like them all but the ones with ball and chain are my favourite

Going to make a great display

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Oda and Henk like this.
  4. Impisi Member

Germany
    Looking great
    Oda likes this.
  5. Peter Day PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Very, very nice indeed Henk. I envy your eyesight!
    Oda likes this.
  6. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thank you Peter. I wish my eyesight was still that good. I couldn't paint without my optivisor these days.
    Oda likes this.
  7. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Very nice work!!! I use games workshop figures too to have a break from my historical stuff sometimes. You have done a great job on these small figures!
    Oda likes this.
  8. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice work Henk.
    It was good to put a face to the name at Bugle Call.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    Nap and Oda like this.
  9. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    yes Andrew, always nice to meet a fellow Planeteer in real life.
    Nap likes this.