1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Something I am working on for D-Day MS

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pavka, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hello,
    Waiting for casting of British Walking Pair I started to sculpt new figures for D-Day Miniature Studio. As I was a little bored in sculpting allies, I decided to return to Germans for a while, but something a little bit different. There are a DRK (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz) nurse and a wounded soldier having a brake, talking and smoking cigarettes.
    The nurse is in advanced progress, I need to correct some folds on the dress on back, right and left hand, and sculpt a first aid bag on her back. The wounded soldier will be an ss officer with a jacket suspended on his arms and bandaged around his torso (belly). Scale 1/35, sculpted in Milliput Standard. Hope you like it.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Cheers
    Pawel Krasicki
  2. Mark Dollery Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Whoa, that's refreshing to see a real woman in 1/35th No breasts or leg showing...you missing a trick Pawel.
    Ps (I have a few shots to send you of the British Dispatch riders at the week end)...
    regards
    Mark D
    captnenglish likes this.
  3. housecarl A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb Pawel.
    Carl.(y)
  4. swralph A Fixture

nice sculpting(y)
  5. caramba Well-Known Member

Poland
  6. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Awesome pair of figures, my friend, and a refreshing change of WW2 subject matter too :LOL:.
    I'm Loving It :love:!
    Cheers!
    Kenneth.
  7. marios1 Active Member

Hi Pawel, waiting your two british soldier walking, i make you congratulation for these two new figures very interesting, but i hope you ll realize another pair of british soldiers as companion of the first two you realized...may be????.

Your firm is called D-DAY ,and you havent realized same us figures again.....what a pity......i hope you ll realize same us soldiers in ardenne very soon:D:love:!! Your sculpting skills became every new figure ....better and better.... !!!!!

Bye bye and many congratulation Pawel, i ll stay in touch for your news!!!

Mario from Italy.
  8. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you very much for your kind comments guys! Mario thank you, I wrote that I returned to Germans only for a while:) , so they will be more allied figures, and those next two british too.Ardennes GI's is also very interesting subject matter. Mark I am waiting for the pics impatiently.
    Cheers
    Pawel
  9. marios1 Active Member

Fine news Pawel....other british eto soldiers and same us gi......but , i repeat i like too the nurse and german soldier ..and they will be mine for sure.

Ps: inform me ,please,when will be ready to sell your two british soldiers walking.....!!!

Bye bye.

Mario from Italy.
  10. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    .....and the casts were primered, I am ready for painting boxart
    Cheers
    Pawel
    [IMG]
  11. caramba Well-Known Member

Poland
    Paweł kolejny świetny zestaw!
    M.
  12. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Great figures, Is it me or Is there a Bit of sexual tension between these to :censored:, ?
  13. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Wielkie dzięki Marcin! Malc thank you! I don't know, but I think it is probably good you have a bit of sexual tension when you are looking at my figures:smug:
    Helm and housecarl like this.
  14. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England