Something completly different

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by gforceman, Jan 7, 2004.

1. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    then what you guys are used to see by me. it's a resin casting by Mig. Cleaning up took about 5 minutes, and I then could start priming. He has a shiel in his hand, and at the end of the wooden stick will come a spiked ball. When finish he will be in the colours of my favourite soccer team: F.C. Brugges. I'm curios to know what you guys think of this kind of figures?

Greetz,

Gino. [IMG]
  2. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    then what you guys are used to see by me. it's a resin casting by Mig. Cleaning up took about 5 minutes, and I then could start priming. He has a shiel in his hand, and at the end of the wooden stick will come a spiked ball. When finish he will be in the colours of my favourite soccer team: F.C. Brugges. I'm curios to know what you guys think of this kind of figures?

Greetz,

Gino. [IMG]
  3. bosko b Member

Hi Gino,
    I have seen thise little guys on Migs website and wandered about who is going to buy a thing like that .
    Anyway the fact alone that Mig decided to produce this line for me is proof enough that there is a market for figures like these out there. I belive that that is mainly because every single one of us from time to time wants to build a model for fun alone not having to worry about reference and colour shades. I to have done a few fantasy figures for that exact reason.

"When finish he will be in the colours of my favourite soccer team: F.C. Brugges."

Who is he supposed to be? Nastja Ceh?

Take care

Bosko

P.S.: I can only wish to be as productive as you are, and really admire you for that
  4. bosko b Member

Hi Gino,
    I have seen thise little guys on Migs website and wandered about who is going to buy a thing like that .
    Anyway the fact alone that Mig decided to produce this line for me is proof enough that there is a market for figures like these out there. I belive that that is mainly because every single one of us from time to time wants to build a model for fun alone not having to worry about reference and colour shades. I to have done a few fantasy figures for that exact reason.

"When finish he will be in the colours of my favourite soccer team: F.C. Brugges."

Who is he supposed to be? Nastja Ceh?

Take care

Bosko

P.S.: I can only wish to be as productive as you are, and really admire you for that
  5. Edson Member

Mexico
    These little budys, are very nice, maybe i will get one, to try..

Nice work gino, and what can i say about the EYES!!, ohh boy!!, these is too much for me..

cheers
    Ed (y)
  6. Edson Member

Mexico
    These little budys, are very nice, maybe i will get one, to try..

Nice work gino, and what can i say about the EYES!!, ohh boy!!, these is too much for me..

cheers
    Ed (y)
  7. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi guys,

Just some pic on this quickie I'm doing. just great not havening to check for colours, heraldic, etc... I would love to hear what you think of it.

Greetz,

Gino.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi guys,

Just some pic on this quickie I'm doing. just great not havening to check for colours, heraldic, etc... I would love to hear what you think of it.

Greetz,

Gino.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Ahem... that device on the surcoat ... isn't that advertising for a certain bank company, aka the sponsor of "the Bridges" ???
  10. Johan Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Ahem... that device on the surcoat ... isn't that advertising for a certain bank company, aka the sponsor of "the Bridges" ???