1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Some stuff

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by garyjd, May 1, 2008.

1. Barke02 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gary,
    Your works are excellent, be they 2D or 3D! What really comes across is your pursuit of historical knowledge : The way the Union fella is holding his musket IS fact, it did happen, regulation or not....end of story.
    It's a shame Jason isn't releasing the Hessian as a commercial piece.... your painting could be the header of a never released Airfix 54mm kit!!!
    Happy painting,
    Jon.
  2. IronMike A Fixture

Gary,

Your work gets better with every new project. You'll have quite a display for tyhe Gettysburg Show next year. Only problem is I'm sculpting a 75mm Jaeger in a pose simuliar to your painting. You're not going to sue me for copyright infrigments are you? Wait. When did you start your painting? I may have to sue you if my pose sculpture proceeded your painting. :))))))))