1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Some sculpting works.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Tomas, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Tomas Member

Spain
    Hello Gents.
    After years without putting/sharing a post in the forum because of my regular health problems of which I'm leaving, it seems...
    I include some pictures of the latest modeling commissioned works.
    The first is a little scene in 54mm. The Duce & Balilla.
    The scene is still work after have fit anatomically figures poses and starting with adding some more volumes and detailings.
    The other photos are of a work made for hire in the scale 1/72.+- 20mm.
    German Officials in the battle field.All the figs are modelled in Milliput putty.
    Well, "as we said yesterday".Thanks for looking and any comment will be welcome.
    Regards,

Tomas Mussolini & Balilla WIP2.jpg Salva set de los tres.jpg
    Borek, blaster, Pablo740 and 4 others like this.
  2. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome back!

Love your version of 'Il Duce' - instantly recognizable :happy:

The proportions on the 1/72 German group are spot on - so often in this scale you see figures 'beefed up' which makes them look cartoonish. Yours however are beautifully executed - congrats on two lovely groups of sculpture.

-Rich
  3. Tomas Member

Spain

Thank you Rich for the welcome and comments.

When I taked the pic the characteers are still "work on it".my H&P old camera was out of the way to take more pics.Just waitting metal samples of them.

1/72 is one of my favourite scales with a little care to proportions and details in the work sculpture.Theyr are in progress,also but feels rights,if my eyes are agree too.

Enclose an example of 1/72 figure closed to finish. Tom germans 4.jpg Tom germans 5.jpg Tom germans 6.jpg Tom germans 4.jpg Tom germans 5.jpg Tom germans 6.jpg
  4. Pablo740 New Member

Hi Sir Tomas,
    Congratulations for Your works, at first!

Could I ask You Your email to ask You a suggest, please?
    I give You my email here, if You prefer..
    I hope You would contact me... I need Your help!

toschip@tiscali.it

Thank You, Mr. Tomas.
    I hope ...
    Paolo