1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Some Practice Heads

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MinasTirithGuard, Sep 23, 2005.

1. MinasTirithGuard New Member

I worked on these 3cm tall Super Sculpey heads for practice. They are modeled off of friends. The first still needs work on the neck and added shoulders, the second is pretty early on.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Any comments/crits appreciated :)
  2. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Ethan,

that looks pretty good to me !!! (y) (y)

Let us see more of this stuff.... ;)

Best regards,
    Markus
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ethan, Nice. I saw them over at the clubhouse the other day. Keep it up.~Gary
  4. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Very expressive works Ethan, I like both !!!
    congrats.

Alex.
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GREAT STUFF,Ethan;you certainly got the "knack" for sculpting !! WELL DONE !
    Kenneth.
  6. Automata Member

United-States
    Ethan,

I missed this entry. Very nice! You definitely have what it takes. Looking forward to seeing more.

Barry
  7. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Great sculpts, Ethan! As Alex said, very expressive and I would add warmly human. Could we see photos of your friends to compare?

All the best,
    Dan
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    C'mon out Eathan, us old guys want to hear about and see more of your stuff. Check out his profile, he's a young man with a lot of promise.~Gary
  9. John Long Active Member

United-States
    I saw some of Ethan's work in Chicago. He has been going to that show as long as I have. I remember seeing about an eleven year old Ethan ask questions of anyone whose work he admired. He will only get better. He's already pretty damn good. Keep it up Ethan.