Some of my work

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Bookman, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Bookman Member

I've been a lurker for many moons — time for me to post a few figures I've painted. Sorry for the quality of the photos; my camera is acting up and I had to resort to my phone. Advice and comments welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Russ

IMG_6111.JPG IMG_6115.JPG IMG_6106 (1).JPG IMG_6117.JPG IMG_6147.JPG IMG_6151.JPG
    Kevin Ekstrom, gazer, T50 and 16 others like this.
  2. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Welcome aboard, nice painting and groundwork. I like the Finland dio, very well done.
  3. Chris Oldfield Well-Known Member

England
    Excellent work, Russ - I like the buried FT-17 & Maria-Theresa is a unit you don't often see modelled.
    Looking forward to seeing more, you're very welcome here.
  4. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Beautiful work

Mobo
  5. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Very nicely done Russ! By all means continue posting. :)

Cheers,
    Ken
  6. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Bookman

A BIG WELCOME to PF , great to have you here

Thanks for posting your figures , nice looking pieces and good basework as well

Do ask questions and enjoy your visits to PF

Happy benchtime

Nap
  7. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice work and welcome to the site, the Finland dio is a great idea and done very nicely.

Steve
  8. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Super stuff! Thanks for posting.(y)
  9. Bookman Member

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! I forgot to mention the “who-what-where” aspect of the figures. The Finnish vignette has a 1/35 Alpine Russian with a Hornet head and the Ft-17 is from RPM; the engine in the open bay started life as a Tamiya Jeep engine with various pieces of scrap styrene, stretched sprue and a few odd and ends from the parts box. The cold German in the parka is from Wolf straight from the box. The WW1 German is originally a WW2 German from Warriors with a Hornet head.
    T50, KenBoyle and Chris Oldfield like this.