1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Some 1/9th scale sculpts of heads for future busts

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by stoffy01, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:22 PM.

1. stoffy01 A Fixture

Australia
    Hi P'fers, has been a little while since posting, as I can't use my phone app to access PF, so on the old desktop. These are some 1/9th scale head sculpts I've done over the past few months. I'm hoping to turn these into busts and produce them in the future. 'Home Guard'
    Cheers. IMG_20200116_221947.jpg IMG_20190722_232036 (1).jpg 20190926_150927.jpg
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Stoffy

Thanks for sharing these ...they look great ....be interesting to see how the busts project progresses

Happy sculpting

Nap
  3. Scotty Well-Known Member

Scotland
    These are fantastic mate, the likeness' are spot on. Plenty of medals on Jones for those that like that.

Scotty.
    housecarl likes this.
  4. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Fantastic sculpting with a lot of character Chris!(y) This will be an impressive set of busts.

Cheers,
    Ken
  5. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Excellent, look forward to seeing more.