1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Soldatini International

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gioazz, Oct 9, 2013.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looking forward to it.

marc
  2. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Look forward to this Giovanni

Ron
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Great stuff, but on a personal front I'll stick with the Italian hard copy.
    My Brother in Law, Paulo has got it for me long before it was easily available in the UK and it's become a bit of a tradition
    to receive my copies when I visit.
    But this is absolutely the way to go (y)
  4. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    We made it!!

Joe Hudson likes this.
  5. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    OK anayone worked out how to download this yet:)

Ron
  6. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    Hi Ron,

Just go to the App Store of your device and look for Soldatini International, then download the app.

You can also download the app called "pocketmags" and inside this app you need to search for Soldatini International.

If you don't have a tablet, go to: www.pocketmags.com and search for Soldatini International.

Hope is clear.

Let me know.

Giovanni
  7. dubdamo New Member

United-States
    Downloaded through iTunes and got the 6 month subscription but unfortunately the magazine I downloaded is missing pages 38 through to 56 inclusive, does anybody know if I delete it will it give me an option to download again.
  8. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    Hi,

This is the first time I hear something similar is happening..

Anyway, no problem, just delete the issue, you won't be charged to download it again, as long as you login, you can read, and download the purchased issue on all your devices.

Any problem, just send me a pm.

Thanks

Giovanni
  9. Akritas Active Member

Cyprus
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :)
  10. dubdamo New Member

United-States
    That has worked, thanks, looks like a great read, haven't tried any WW 2 German stuff but I might just be inspired to do so after reading this.
  11. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    This one is filling a great gap into the figure world.
    After HMM and Kit Figure are gone, I whas forced to buy Figurine. It is and still is French and that whas no option. Figure International is to much Andrea and Acrylic.
    So, I hope Soldatini will go forever with this English version.

Marc
  12. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    As long as all of us will support it we will!
  13. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Ok, Im 40+, so how do I download the english edition or subscription? I have no facebook and no aps.
    Please be gentle with me.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  14. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    Hi Janne,

It's quite easy:

If you have a tablet or a smartphone (Apple, Android and soon Amazon) you need to access your app store and search for Soldatini International, download the app and buy the magazine from inside the app.

You can also download from the above devices and any other, including windows 8 an app called pocketmags, once downloaded you search fo Soldatini International and buy the magazine from inside the app.

If you don't have a tablet or a smartphone, you can go to www.pocketmags.com, search for Soldatini International and buy the magazine from the website and read it online.

For your information, once you login you can read the magazine you have bought from any device, the magazine will be there for you at no additional cost doesn't matter how many device you have!

Hope this is clear, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Ciao

Giovanni
  15. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Got it, thanks Giovanni!

First time I just looked for Soldatini and only got the Italian version.
    I will download it when I get home from work.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  16. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I've tried to find the English version on my iPad but only have the Italian version showing up. Thanks for any help! :)

Joe
  17. gioazz Active Member

Italy
  18. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Is this a ww2 special? I would like to support the publication but have no interest in this period!?

Keith
  19. gioazz Active Member

Italy
    Hi Keith,

It is a special, on ww2, appreciate that you are not interested in this period, but I'm sure you would love to know how white fabrics or greens and brown are painted. You may find interesting to read how to create a tree branch with leafs or make a small scenery. We'll if this is the case you shoul read it. Otherwise wait for the next issue, maybe you'll find ore interesting period.

Whenever will be, please post me your opinion.

Ciao

Giovanni
  20. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Subscribed. Reasonable international price and great content. Thank you. Figurines sure dropped the ball by not doing the same. Good luck with the venture.

Colin