1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Soga Miniatures (54 mm) - soon

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dmitri Baev, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear friends. Our sculptor Mikhail Tyulkin completed work on a new master model of 54 mm.
    This is Mounted Chasseurs of Württemberg. 1812 years.
    Horse from the company Chronos Miniatures. 23297.jpg 23302.jpg 23303.jpg 27034_2165b00e1232013453e687a0c9df546f.jpg
    Edorta, Tonton, Reptor and 9 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

Great subject.I have in my workbench as we speak a Soga Miniatures figure,a private from the Von Kleist freicorps from the Seven Years war era.All I can say is that these guys have excellent quality.Sculpting and casting are impeccable,their resin is of the highest quality and the engineering and fit of the parts is such that a complicated figure becomes a piece of cake to assemble.Pay attention to this company,I think they have made a fantastic start and we should see great things from them in the future.

Oda.
    Nap and Reptor like this.
  3. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear Oda
    Thank you. I am very pleased that you appreciate our figures.
    Oda likes this.
  4. Oda A Fixture

It is a well deserved appreciation. The quality of your figures is obvious for anyone who happens to open one of your boxes. I intend to acquire and paint more of your miniatures in the future.

Oda
    Reptor likes this.
  5. Huw63 A Fixture

Top marks for originality. A wonderful piece indeed.

Cheers

Huw
    Tonton and Oda like this.
  6. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    CHRONOS horses are the very best in my opinion.
    Oda likes this.
  7. Oda A Fixture

...mine too.

Oda.
    Reptor likes this.
  8. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Great work! This is a very beautiful work! :love:And as Oda points out, the realization is perfect !!!;)(y)
    Oda likes this.
  9. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  10. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Please let us know when this is released.

Keith