1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Soga Miniatures (54 mm) - soon.

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dmitri Baev, Apr 13, 2019 at 4:03 AM.

1. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear friends, I am in a hurry to share with you our hot announcement.
    While I paint the figure of a major 75 mm tambour-major, our sculptor Michael finished the work on the figure of the French hussar 54 mm. This is a hussar for 1812-14 years in marching form. Included with the figure is the head in the Callback elite company and 3 variants sabretache with a different pattern. Pelisse at the figure can be made removable. The figure can be painted in any of the 10 French hussar regiments

Attached Files:

2. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Typically, firms offer 2 heads in a set to choose a buyer figure, but we made our move and offer a third head in a grenadier-style shako. Such shakos wore elite companies of the 1, 2, 6, 9th regiment in 1813-14. Included high plumes. medium plume and plume-ball.

On the basis of this figure can be assembled immediately 5 different figures of various regiments.

The photo shows an example for the 2nd regiment.

Attention: the figure will be limited to 150 copies.

Attached Files:

3. Oda A Fixture

Absolutely fantastic.Recently I acquired a 54mm figure by Soga,a private of the Von Kleist freicorps and I can attest to this company's high quality products.Excellent sculpting,fine resin,impeccable casting and very good fit.Totally worth checking these guys out.A very interesting range too.

Oda.