1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Soga Miniatures (54 mm) - new figure

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dmitri Baev, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Mounted chasseur of the regiment "Duke Louis". Württemberg. 1812 year.
    Scale 54 mm.

Horse sculpture: 3D Chronos, cavalryman and horse equipment Mikhail Tyulkin. Painting: Dmitry Baev. You can buy this wonderful figure on our website. Price 50 USD + post

http://soga-miniatures.ru.com/index.php?productID=47171

IMG_0076 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0077 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0078 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0079 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0080 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0081 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0082 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0083 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0084 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0085 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0086 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0087 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0089 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0090 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0116 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0061 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0062 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0063 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0065 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0066 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0067 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0068 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0069 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0070 копия_новый размер.jpg IMG_0071 копия_новый размер.jpg
    Nap, Edorta, Tonton and 8 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

Soga miniatures has a great range of Napoleonic figures.I can attest to the company's high quality standards as I have a few of their kits in my stash and I have put together and painted one or two of them.Sculpting and casting are impeccable,the resin used is the best it can be and the fit of the parts is easy and accurate.Many of their figures contain multiple parts e.g more than one sabretaches or gibernes in order for the modeller to chose what regiment to create.I have a Prussian quirassier by Soga where 10(!) photoetched regimental insignia for the giberne are included in the box.All in all the Soga range IMHO is a must have for all Napoleonic era enthusiasts.

Oda.
    Nap likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Dmitri

Goodness you have been busy not only releasing but painting

Nice to see a mounted subject here and complimented by the Chronos horse

Looking at Oda's comments releases are very much welcomed and lots is included in kits

Thanks for sharing

Why not enter FOTM as well as voting in previous month

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
    Oda likes this.
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I see the 54mm figures have jumped from $20 to $25, (25% Increase?) I would have thought in the current market this makes them a little uncompetitive.

Keith
    Oda likes this.