1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Soga Miniatures (1/35) - British infantryman at rest. (Part I)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dmitri Baev, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    I have to make an important announcement .
    Unfortunately, I see an increase in illegal copies of the project figure, which is openly sold at a famous Chinese flea market. Among the buyers of these fakes are people from not at all poor countries: the USA, France, Germany, Spain. They are not residents of some poor African countries or distant islands in the Pacific Ocean. Buyers of illegal copies make nice reviews and comments about the work of sellers of pirated copies improving their rating. We have recorded some strange orders from China for new sets of British infantry and Germans Paras in Africa. Very quickly, these kits appeared on sale in the form of copies and the sales volume is higher than copies, higher than our sales. As a manufacturer, this is very offensive and unpleasant for me.
    And now 3 important points:

1. The planned continuation of the British infantry (6-8 more figures) for 2021 will be canceled. Anyone who wanted to continue this series can now sincerely thank the buyers of fakes and their warm and flattering comments to the Chinese.

2. No other Chinese can buy anything on our website. This country has been removed from the list of countries we ship to. If such an order is made through Pay Pal, it will automatically be canceled. Pay Pal commission is not refundable.

3. All new figures in the project will go through a preliminary assembly, which will not interfere with priming and painting the figure, but will interfere with copying.
    zurek42, Mike - The Kiwi and Tom W. like this.