1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Soga Miniatures (1/35) - announcement

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dmitri Baev, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear Friends
    We are preparing to sell a new set of our series Germa Panzergrenadiern . "Short sleep Panzergrenadier" .This new set will include 5 figures. Figure - 1 driver, 1 Feldwebel and 4 figure Panzergrenadier. The basis of a set of real photos.

I offered to make this set one famous Russian sculptor, but he categorically refused to do it as a very complex, but I am very happy, Dmitry Shishkov realized my desire.

Attached Files:

2. El Tché Well-Known Member

Veeeery nice !
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    What a great idea and superb set.
  4. Ferris A Fixture

Very nice sculpts!
  5. Manfred Active Member

Yes, go on please. I'm walking around for over twenty years now thinking about converting figures for this very scene, but never started, always thinking about all the work.
    I will buy a set. All the power to the sculptor and your desire!
  6. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Brilliant! I agree, a very demanding job....
  7. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    A great way to fill a Sd.Kfz. 250/251. I'll be putting this on my must have list:)

Tom
  8. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear friends, I am very glad of your warm comments. We will try to prepare a set for sale as soon as possible. I'm still in my thoughts whether to complement the accessories for the figure (helmets, jars, drawers, groundsheet) that they could be put in the conning tower.
  9. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great set of figures, compliments to the sculptor on a fantastic job.
    Steve
  10. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Great job, this is a superb set ! :love:(y)
  11. Kent Ryan Brazeau New Member

I love this set!, great work all over and around!. I do have a question because I am not so sure if the figures are wearing tall marching boots or the lower gaiters?.
  12. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Dear Kent Ryan
    All these figures in his boots. I'm more like the early days of the war and, therefore, the sculptor does figure in this period uniforms and boots.
    Martin64 likes this.
  13. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Any idea when they will be avaiable...?

Cheers
  14. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Sublime sculpting and execution there; well done. The cuff title on the top left soldier, who does this unit represent, please?
  15. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    It would appear to be Grossdeutschland, the German army's most elite division.
  16. captfue Active Member

United-States
    Great work. Hope they sell well
  17. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Thanks for that.
  18. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    What a brilliant idea and sculpt and subjectively, this is a far more realistic version of troops in combat than some heroic looking Teuton pointing into the distance whilst shouting!

In the hands of a good figure painter and AFV modeller, this grouping will be a standout piece on any show table or amongst any collection!

Gary
  19. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    The molding of the figures will come to us in the next few days and I start painting the figures. All customers can already place pre-orders for the sets. Only for such orders there is a special discount of 23% and all customers can buy a set for 70 US dollars.

http://soga-miniatures.ru.com/index.php?productID=45144
    Martin64 likes this.
  20. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    The official start of sales is getting closer and closer. We remind that the stock for pre-orders is still in effect.
    Thank you to all the customers who have already made the orders and supported the project.

Attached Files:

Manfred, Martin64 and T-34/85 like this.