1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Smallest vignette ever?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ferris, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Ferris A Fixture

housecarl likes this.
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    'Off-the' scale, maybe.....:nailbiting: An amazing achievement. Reminds me of the stuff people do with grains of salt.
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Sheesh they could have painted it :sneaky:
    Steve
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Really . . . . . I mean REALLY :eek:

(Back in my indoor model flying days I knew another flyer who carved figures into the ends of cocktail sticks (I'm sure I've got a picture somewhere of a set he did of the Royal family complete with corgis) What amazed me was that he used a standard scalpel blade and no close up glasses. For many years I had a small figure carved on the end of a cocktail stick, which he'd done for me in my workroom. My dad needed to mix up some epoxy and guess which cocktail stick he chose to use . . . Hey Ho) :rolleyes:
    John Bowery, Blind Pew and Jazz like this.
  5. Jazz A Fixture

England
    I would have thought they'd have cleaned off the mouldlines before giving it to the pope. Bit shoddy really.;)
    No actually it's blooming amazing!!
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Sorry Adrian.....Your link just brought me to someone trying to sell me tennis shoes......Go to "Lords prayer carved on a grain of rice" and you maybe you will see the light.

Wayne:)
  7. Ferris A Fixture

Thx for the headsup Wayne. Strange, it worked before.
    Anyway, this is a nicer site with more info: https://www.nanojesus.com/
    Turns out it is scale 1:10,000 !

Cheers
    Adrian
    Blind Pew likes this.
  8. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    great idea - now larger battle dios like Waterloo etc. will find space into any regular cabinet. Instead of a needles eye I would like to see the models compared to the scale of the carpet monster:D
    Cheers, Martin
    Blind Pew likes this.