1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

small conversion

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by johnnyboy, Sep 12, 2004.

1. johnnyboy New Member

hi guys my friend gave me this figure,its form resination,i loved the pose but didnt like the head witch came attached so off with his head and now he has a hornet head.now i think the figure is so much better. anyway i started to paint him today i will post more pics soon anyway let me know what you think thanks johnnyboy[IMG]
  2. Manfred Active Member

I don't know the original head but you succeeded I'd say.

Very relaxed natural pose.
  3. johnnyboy New Member

hi manfred,thanks for your comments the original head had a leather like 1940s style football helmet.but i spotted this head in my spares and thought it looked much better thanks again johnny
  4. Alpenflage New Member

Looks great John. Maybe we should get a few more of these Resin Nation figures huh ? You can never go wrong with Hornet heads either ;)

Cheers !!

Alpen
  5. johnnyboy New Member

thanks bob sounds good to me they are pretty nice figs and would def get more.thanks johnnyboy