1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Small Consideration idea

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by grasshopper, Apr 27, 2019.

1. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    When someone makes a purchase based on a review posted to PF, a recommendation...take a moment when ordering to note the reviewer...It shows PF and the reviewer as effective contributors for the vendor...And if ultimately the results aren’t as advertised, well respectfully put criticisms are the quid pro quo..anyway, I just ordered some materials from VMS based on Julian’s use in his work flow...and mentioned him when I placed my order..nobody gets rich doing reviews, so even handed reviewers deserve recognition..
  2. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Thanks John... despite being a blog writer and reviewer, my only guideline by Rick (The Owner of michigan Toy Soldier) is that I be always honest on the reviews. So if something sucks, it will be shown and explained why in the review. Mostly the products are above average and great, but sometimes they are not. I really like this "license" to be honest about the products and my reviews. I use my real life skills to use the products, and as you can see, most of the time on my own projects, so if it sucks, it will make my models worst.
    I am for sure not getting paid to do so.
    I feel very honoured to be trusted with products and materials for review, and more than that, that my reviews help someone in any way.

Best
    Julian
    grasshopper likes this.
  3. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    In time, I have been helping VMS (Chris) to develop some products and a heavy tester for most of his products. I give in insights and market needs tips on what should we get that we don;t have it yet, or we have it and it's not working.
    He his a PHD in Chemistry and makes his products as premium as a Pagani car. It's true commitment to great results.

Trust VMS with your eyes closed.
    grasshopper likes this.
  4. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Rick and Chris both replied promptly to questions, advised on shipping..for that matter Rick even suggested I buy direct a heavy item that would have been major money to ship from the US to me..Chris is a master of his chemistry and am very keen for my order to arrive and be put to work..

It takes a moment to send a note when product arrives, when something is really well done..and people can’t be in this for the money, so returning the care and attention with a thankyou might genuinely be encouraging. And keep the fire burning in spite of pirates and those who buy from them..
    Oda likes this.