1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Slumber

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Kaws, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Kaws A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello!
    New job
    The scene of the events of the first Chechen war. The capture of Grozny comes to an end, appear short minutes of sleep. Faithful dog of course on guard
    75mm
    1.jpg 1.1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg д5.jpg д2.jpg
    Reptor, Wings5797, Nap and 11 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

I used to know a man who had served as a Palkovnik (colonel if I am not mistaken)in the 1st Chechen war.He had had all his front teeth bashed in by a blow of a AK47's stock.A brutal modern conflict and you have captured the exhaustion of the soldier perfectly.A rare subject as these modern wars on the Caucasus are seldom represented.Absolutely top class.

Oda.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Beautifull

Marc
  4. Kaws A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks! I live in the Caucasus and all these events are important for us. I hope I can make more miniatures on this theme.
    John Bowery and Oda like this.
  5. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Absolutely excellent. What a sculpt!
  6. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Awesome sculpt
  7. Sjoerd New Member

Wow... It says quite a lot. It made me take a big sigh. Will this be available to purchase? Dave
  8. Nap Moderator

England

I can only agree ...it really does depict the fatigue ...is this based on an actual picture ?

Thanks for sharing your sculpting skill

Nap
  9. Kaws A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks All!
  10. Kaws A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks Nap!
    The miniature was based on the collective image of a soldier of the Russian army in Grozny 1994-95