1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Slow Running at PF

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RFL, Mar 29, 2013.

1. RFL Active Member

United-States
    Is there some kind of script or program in the background at PF recently...?

The entire sites slow down the longer I am checking through the forums, and afterwards.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask....
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Can't say as I've noticed it mate although my watched posts seems a bit hit and miss with which ones I get notifications for
  3. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Always had a problem with images being slow to open, but apart from that not really....

Sent from my SoftwinerEvb using Tapatalk 2
  4. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    No changes lately, is there a particular thread or page you are experiencing slowness?
  5. harrytheheid A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It's more likely to be your internet connection. My connection drops out intermittently - and varies anything between 52 Mbps up to around 120 Mbps, even though the signal strength is good. Depends on network traffic which will dramatically reduce the bandwidth, meaning most of the time when I try to view attachments they just come up as the dreaded white box containing a red diagonal cross.
  6. RFL Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guys, early this AM, EST, it was quite fast when left clicking on Figure News Forum/threads/pics, just now very slow...perhaps my internet connection as said
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I thought I whas the only one. The site is indeed much slower then a month ago.
    So I never mentioned it. My internet connection is 80 Mbp/s

marc
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    That is odd, there has not been any major changes or additions, other than more folks online ;)