1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Slave

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by captnenglish, Apr 23, 2015.

1. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Some of you may have seen this over on Facebook, but I thought I would post the less than stellar photos here and ask the same question. This is one of my current projects. It depicts a slave in the Antebellum American South; because the figure is sculpted with all of the imagery of a slave (torn clothes, shackles, lashing scars, etc.) and the static pose, I can't decide on a setting. I was thinking of basing the figure as is when finished without groundwork and letting it speak for itself. I am afraid it might look unfinished. Thoughts.

Attached Files: