1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Skulls and Skeleton

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by davidmitchell, May 29, 2012.

1. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi Guys looking for skulls and skeltons in 75mm for an upcoming project.Think Border Miniatures did some skulls, but am looking for a whole skeleton as well.Would be grateful for any information.

Cheers David
  2. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Steve at the fusilier used to do some, maybe you could contact him through facebook.

Skeletons could be a bit difficult to find, I think you'll need to scratch build it

Stu
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    David
    Border did a couple of 75/80 skulls, one with a helmet and the other with some rotting scalp on it.
    As to skeleton this is going to be harder and I suggest that you have a look in some of the Goth shops, I theres one in Queen St. They do a lot of ornaments that you might be able to modify, things a bit like this on ebay.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unusual-S...ollectables_WeirdStuff_RL&hash=item4cff19ac4d
    I'm pretty sure A1 Comics used to do a Skeleton from Jason and the Argonauts at abot 75mm.
    Good Luck
    Derek
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Haven't you got any in a cupboard?;)
    Carl.(y)
    Ron Tamburrini likes this.
  5. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Thanks Stu will give a try,cheers Derek will have a look in Glasgow next time. Hi Carl have got a few in the cupboard but not that scale;)

Cheers Davie
    Ron Tamburrini likes this.