1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Skeleton for model of person

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Zlobov*S, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Zlobov*S Active Member

Hello dear inhabitants " Planet Figure ", hot greetings for you from colleagues from Russia "ModelSculpt"!
    We want to share with you modest SBS for independent manufacturing a skeleton for a moulding of a figure. This process approaches for any scale (size).
    Very conveniently, quickly and identical preparations.
    1 - to blind ONCE a dummy
    2 - to make ONCE the form of rubber
    3 - and ALWAYS and every day in any quantity{amount}, quickly to do{make} good preparations (skeleton - dummy).
    It is necessary to put only apoxie or to plastic in the form and a wire. Also it is possible to put in an oven
    Please look at some photos and all will be clear.
    We hope that our material for you is pleasant.
    Yours faithfully.

Attached Files:

• p1.jpg
      p1.jpg
      File size:
      170.2 KB
      Views:
    • p2.jpg
      p2.jpg
      File size:
      183.5 KB
      Views:
    • p3.jpg
      p3.jpg
      File size:
      193.5 KB
      Views:
    • p4.jpg
      p4.jpg
      File size:
      104.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Zlobov*S Active Member

Attached Files:

• p6.jpg
      p6.jpg
      File size:
      196.4 KB
      Views:
    • p5.jpg
      p5.jpg
      File size:
      187.8 KB
      Views:
  3. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Modeling Dummy for Dummies.......!

Cool Sergei!

This is a great product for inexperienced modelers to get their feet wet and avoid the most common mistakes with proportions and such. However, it still takes a little knowledge and thought to pose this figure properly, even if a lot of the hard work is already done for you.

Thus, I think it is essential for the modeler to have good anatomy reference books to hand and good photos of the pose you are trying to make. Even with this great beginning, a clumsy job of posing came make all of Sergei's careful and thoughtful work come to naught.

For modelers willing to do their homework, this armature system can be a great start........!!

Mike
  4. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    i am not quite sure i understood if this is going to be commercially available, or its just an sbs for us to try and make it. But is a lovely motivation anyway. And for me thinking to sculpt my own figures, its really helpfull
  5. Zlobov*S Active Member

Hi Mike! Hi Major!
    I for a long time looked different variants of "skeletons - dummies" from various authors and manufacturers. The some people very much like me - they competent, accurate, technically correct on a design, and convenient anatomy for a moulding - has especially noted "Andrea". But that kind has minuses are boots!?, a head with the person and very thin skeleton "etching". Then I tried to make different variants the hands, and have thought up for myself as it is possible to make identical preparations - dummies quickly. Blinded some various kinds - has made houses of the form and tried all variants. Now I have stopped and any more I do not think out - I like this offered{suggested} kind in photos. A direct wire and any material - it is necessary to cover only the rubber form and to put inside a wire. All! Then I for one day can make 10 ready dummies for the work - and these dummies also very convenient and they also my author's. I do not like to use another's work to tell " I the author " - therefore I make such dummies itself and with pleasure I share with you dear. You also can make the forms and any size is very much accelerates process of a moulding.
    Thanks, I do not say goodbye, yours faithfully.