1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Sioux Lakota bust in progress

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Russ, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Russ Active Member

United-States
    Hey, all -

Working on my second bust: Black Dog brand #B10018, "Sioux Lakota" 1/10 bust. Quite a ways to go yet, but would like any in-process observations/advice for a newbie. The one thing I'd advise is that I've consciously gone with a darker complexion than that shown in the box art.

Let 'er rip! :)

Sioux Lakota5.jpg Sioux Lakota6.jpg Sioux Lakota7.jpg Sioux boxart1.jpg
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Russ

Nice choice of bust , this is your 2nd ......all credit to you , I think your flesh works well possibly a tiny bit more highs on the face and around eyes but that's my thought you have it in front of you !

Highlight the fur a tad more if you wish

I would detail/define the necklaces more , same for the hair strands

Just my thoughts !

Moved this to VBench for WIP Critique

Hopefully others might advise in your warpaint questions here https://www.planetfigure.com/posts/1264012/

Following with interest

Nap
  3. Russ Active Member

United-States
    Thanks, Nap! I haven't done anything around the eyes, but I did a bit more touch-up around the mouth and neck. The difference is subtle but noticeable (to me, anyway). ;)

Sioux Lakota8.jpg
    Nap likes this.