1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Silver Dream Studio's St Petersburg

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Richie, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to give a massive thumbs up and shout out for Aleksey Buriak - Silver Dream Studio's from St Petersburg. I contacted Aleksey and asked him to make me 30 patterns in metal from my specification, his work is absolutely top notch and I would have no reservations in recommending his metal weapons.

https://www.planetfigure.com/posts/957472/

To me it looks like they are machined in stainless steel, the photo's do not do justice these 54mm parts.

Bravo Aleksey, you Russian lads in producing, painting, sculpting and casting are setting some really high bars to follow. A true artisan. It would have taken me ages to make these.
    cheers
    Richie
    new iklwa4.jpg new iklwa3.jpg
    new iklwa1.jpg
  2. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice Ritchie.
    Being a bit curious could I ask what sort of information you sent Aleksey and his team to work from ?

Cheers
    Paul
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Paul,
    Good quality photo and sizes, and then left the rest to him.
    Cheers
    Richie
  4. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    One of the biggest errors seen in scale modelling is oversize weaponry, and (in model ships) oversize cordage. The above photos show what appears to be a true scale appearance.

Mike