1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sicilian Norman, circa 1100 AC

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by jerry, Feb 28, 2007.

1. jerry Member

Hi to all,

finally I'm back, I had some problem with my DSL connection so for I was out of net.

This is my lastest work, an Sicilian Norman 54mm. This is the gift that I received from Masterclass for the joining to their Club. :)

The cast as some imperfections but they're easy to correct, the sculpture is well done and the pose is really dinamic.

I painted it with acrylics, I hope you like it.

As usual, I appreciate any criticism or comment,

Ciao,

Jerry

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Looks very good but I would work a little more on the blue tone. It looks a little too bright
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good painting Jerry,
    But the next time no flash for the picture's. The colors lost his brillance.

Marc
  4. jerry Member

Thanks guys,

I'll have to be more calm during the pics session and overall I'll have to to spend few time to understand about wath my camera can do if used correctly.

I'm working on another subject wearing blue tunic so I'll pay more attention about this aspect.

Thanks again,

Greets.
  5. Kyle Member

United-States
    Jerry,

I like your color applications--the tones and hues are nice. A very lively, nice presentation including the ground work.

What's up next on your bench?

Kyle
  6. jerry Member

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your nice comment, actually I'm working to a 54mm Roman Legionar manufactured by Andrea.

Few month ago I bought "Greece and Rome at war" by Peter Connelly and the miniature that I'm doing is practically the same to the figure drawn on the front cover.

When I saw this miniature I can't resist to do it.

Ciao,

Jerry