1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Show us your workbench!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MarquisMini, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    The brand that makes Henry VIII is Andrea Miniatures.
    Cheers.
  2. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Hi again friends. I finally cleaned the other cabinet, and here are more figures in my workbench.

Workbench4.jpg
    Workbench3.jpg
    Stephan, jimmyoc and billyturnip like this.
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Love the Bismark/Hindenburg not sure which bust at the back who does that ?
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Hi Helm. That bust is the Kaiser William I ( 1797-1888). The brand which made it, is Beneito. I think actually is out of catalogue, but if you contact with the Beneito staff, maybe you could get one. The scale is a bit smaller than 1/10. The total measurement is 64mm.

Miniaturas Beneito

Attached Files:

5. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thumbs up for Queen Victoria!
  6. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Hi Rich, good eye. Certainly is queen Victoria. I still don´t finish it, is made of British gypsum plaster. The brand that made it is "Revival Arts of Bath", and they have a good range of different characters. This bust is 130mm high. I think not intended to be painted, but can be painted and the quality is pretty good and not expensive.

Revival Arts of Bath
  7. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    She deserves the final lick paint to give your collection that Royal Seal of Approval!
  8. Helm A Fixture

England
    Cheers Edorta not sure I'm ready to taken on that just yet
    Steve
  9. itsonlyakit Member

Canada
    Thank you for the reply about the Andrea, Henry VIII. I pick the French musician far left on the table as my favorite of this lot. Good photos, thanks for the show of your figure paintings. Cheers Gord