1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Shipping Costs?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Old Man, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Old Man Member

United-States
    The figure bug is biting again.

I am in the U.S., and am thinking of ordering a figure from 'Tommy's War' in England, and two from 'Art Girona' in Spain. I cannot figure out from their sites prior to ordering what I could expect to pay for international shipping. I would like to know in advance, as I do have a budget I must work within. Can anyone tell me what shipping one figure from England, and one or two from Spain, to the United States is likely to cost, at least in raw postage? (I understand the firm may charge a bit more than that).

Thanks in advance.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Good to see the bug has bit

I woukd suggest you use the company's contact details and ask them shipping costs rather than guessing .

Good luck

Nap
    theBaron likes this.
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    For a small parcel UK to USA

International Tracked up to £50 up to £250 for an additional fee £9.25 Buy at Post Office®
    International Standard up to £20 £4.40 Buy now
    International Economy up to £20 £3.55 Buy now
    Hope this helps
    Steve
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. Old Man Member

United-States
    Thanks a lot for the help, guys!

I was informed by PM of a shop in the U.S. which stocks the figures I am looking for.
    theBaron and napoleonpeart like this.
  5. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Was it Chuck Robinson's Red Lancer Shop, by any chance?

Yeah, looking for a vendor who handles the brand is better, since he'd be working with economy of scale as far as shipping is concerned.

Prost!
    Brad
  6. Old Man Member

United-States
    So it was, Sir.

One is the 'Tommy's War' naval rating at Antwerp, one of the others is the Art Girona 91st Foot in South Africa 1851. I've kind of decided against the U.S. infantry in Cuba, 1898 --- would like one of the subject, but something about the pose and rifle strike me as a little odd, somehow....

I will be ordering them this week, I expect.
    theBaron likes this.
  7. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I'm fortunate that Chuck's store is only about an hour's drive from here (Bethlehem, Lehigh Valley), maybe a little more. And Milton is up-river from Sunbury and Northumberland, where my dad's family all live, so I combine visits.

Enjoy the figures, and enjoy joining Chuck's customer list, he takes good care of his customers!

Prost!
    Brad