1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Sheperd Paine's "Building and Painting Scale Figures"

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Paul Marshall, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Paul Marshall Member

Anyone have this book and willing to part with it? i'm trying to add this book to my personal library along with Mike Blank's book. i can find a few at Amazon but because it's OOP people want a fortune for it. one person even stated he got his from the public library and wants >$60 for it. others are wanting >$200 for it. so for now my public library has tracked one down for me and should be here by friday.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Paul,
    I let ebay do the search for me. I've had it in two months for 15 dollar.

marc
  3. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Paul,

Keepan eye on Ebay these quite often come up as Marc suggests-no need to pay a silly price for it. Have you seen the new Shep Payne hardback?
    Tecumsea
  4. Paul Marshall Member

Arrived today!

Mike, the book arrived today and perfect timing to. my man cave television shot craps yesterday so as soon as the wife and i return from dinner tonight i'll look it over. thank you very much and i appreciate your getting it to me so quickly. Marc, Tecumsea and to the others who have e-mailed me, thank you too.